Topics covered in our 32-hour course range from the fundamentals and theory behind paint protection film to topics such as:
- Vehicle preparation
- Workspace organization
- Effective time management
- Installation basics
- Proper material handling including alignment and stretching techniques
- Tool and chemical names and their proper uses
- Introduction to industry leading software
- Basic overview and use of plotters
PPF installation training is available at any of our Calgary, Saskatoon or Winnipeg locations or on-site at your location
Class sizes are limited to four students maximum per instructor to ensure an adequate amount of attention for the student.
Classes are held on regular basis at our retail locations with on-site training available upon request.
Please note that registration must be submitted at least one week prior to the course start date.
- Course fee at any of our retail locations is $2495 plus GST per student
- On-site course fee is $3795 plus GST and is currently limited to BC, AB, SK & MB
Seats are reserved after making payment. Thank you for doing everything you can to attend the class you have registered for.
Training is provided by our partners at VPS (Vehicle Protective Solutions)